The VoxelModPack Team proudly presents:
The BronyModPack is a set of client mods designed specifically to assist ponies on brony servers like Brohoof.com.
The following mods are included in The BronyModPack:
- LiteLoader by Mumfrey
- VoxelLib by The VoxelModPack Team
- VoxelMenu by Mumfrey and Thatapplefreak
- VoxelCam by Thatapplefreak
- VoxelFlight by Mumfrey
- VoxelVision by gabizou and anangrybeaver
- VoxelPlayer by Mumfrey and MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelTextures by Mumfrey
- Macro/Keybind Mod by Mumfrey
- VoxelGet by Thatapplefreak and Mumfrey
- MineLittlePony by Rene_Z and Thatapplefreak
- VoxelMap by MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelBoards by Mumfrey
- WorldEdit CUI by Mumfrey
- WorldEdit Wrapper by Mumfrey
- MCPatcher by kahr
The BronyModPack is powered by Voxstaller by Mumfrey with graphic design by Tom_EN.
- Ensure Minecraft is closed
- Run the installer
- Run Minecraft and choose "The BronyModPack" profile from the profile list in the bottom-left corner of the launcher.
- Delete the "BronyModPack" profile.
- OptiFine is unsupported for use with this ModPack. If you are having problems while using OptiFine with the ModPack, then the solution is to stop using OptiFine.
- Information about each individual mod can be found by clicking on the "Mod Information" button on the Minecraft main menu.
- Yes, MineLittlePony is included in this ModPack. Apparently, I have not made this obvious by listing all the mods above.
- If you are using a Windows computer, try using the Not Windows installer if the Windows installer has failed.
- If you cannot download this ModPack because Norton antivirus won't let you, then Norton is sh*t and you should get a better virus scanner.
- If you are still having a problem with the modpack visit The VoxelModPack Team Support Center for assistance.
- Follow @MehStrongBadMeh on Twitter for the latest news on VoxelModPack Team project updates.
Suggestions are welcome; however, no single-player only mods will be used. This ModPack is specifically for multiplayer use.
Download The BronyModPack
powered by Voxstaller
Version 5.0: Nefarious Noteworthy for Minecraft 1.7.10 Released August 11, 2014
Updated all the mods for Minecraft 1.7.10. Added WorldEdit Wrapper, new wireframe features in VoxelVision, restyled installer, and likely other stuff. You will need to re-upload your skin using the "Use Legacy" if you were using HD Skins.
NOTE: Brohoof.com is currently out of date (Minecraft 1.7.4) and not compatible with the BronyModPack. Sorry about the inconvenience.
If you want to implement this modpack for 1.7.2, see the Support sub-forum, first topic.
Edited by Rainbow Dash McStarley, 02 January 2015 - 10:46 AM.