#1 NazzyDragon

NazzyDragon

Builder

• Builder
  • 22 posts
  • minecraft:
    NazzyDragon

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:53 AM

(Copied from my minecraftforum post & slightly edited)
It may not be ponies, but it's skins! Boredom produced these:

Black/red Enderdragon:

Posted Image

Click to download the skin!

My personal preference in colors, no changes too big.. It looked good, so I figured I'd post it for anyone who likes it.

Here's a green enderdragon, made by request!

Posted Image

Note: I know there's a few errors in the skin. They aren't that noticeable... Hardly at all. Maybe just the claws, but that's it. You can recolor the white to fit the scales if you're picky.

Click to download the Green Enderdragon!

Here's another skin, a more frosty and bright dragon! His textures do not show up very well in the picture because I took them in the end... But he has scales! I swear. It's not blank.

Posted Image

I think it looks funny, but someone I know wanted it, so I figured I'd put it out there as well.

Click to download Frosty Enderdragon!

I WILL be updating these skins as time goes on, so check back in for any graphical fixes.

#2 Hazzat

Hazzat

Oops!

• Admin
  • 5004 posts
  • minecraft:
    Hazzat

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:36 AM

I am impress. It took me ages to retexture the dragon for Love & Tolerance, yet here you've done it three times over. Working out what area responds to what is definitely the hardest part.

Edit: damn 3DS typos

#3 Xykro

Xykro

Commander Hurricane

• Builder
  • 825 posts
  • minecraft:
    Xykro

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:00 AM

I am impress. It took me ages to retexture the dragon for Love & Tolerance, yet here you've done it three times over. Working out what area responds to whatnis definitely the hardest part.

Recoloring and reskinning are two complete different things.
I could recolor a cow to have 20% cooler colors in ten seconds flat. (Colorspectrumjokelol)
A re-skin would take me ages.

Either way, cool dragon textures, bro!

#4 NazzyDragon

NazzyDragon

Builder

• Builder
  • 22 posts
  • minecraft:
    NazzyDragon

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:04 PM

I am impress. It took me ages to retexture the dragon for Love & Tolerance, yet here you've done it three times over. Working out what area responds to whatnis definitely the hardest part.

Recoloring and reskinning are two complete different things.
I could recolor a cow to have 20% cooler colors in ten seconds flat. (Colorspectrumjokelol)
A re-skin would take me ages.

Either way, cool dragon textures, bro!

Recolors are actually kind of difficult with this skin. So. Many. Scales. But I do change the textures a bit from the originals (I love notch's scales, they look good)

Either way, thanks!

#5 NazzyDragon

NazzyDragon

Builder

• Builder
  • 22 posts
  • minecraft:
    NazzyDragon

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:24 AM

Posted Image

Blargh I think it needs work >_< Finished this like 2 days ago.

#6 CJ_Bland

CJ_Bland

Siege

• Builder
  • 224 posts
  • minecraft:
    CJ_Bland

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:42 PM

You guys had better hurry up. It won't be long before these babies will hatch and I want them to look good. :(
Spoiler

#7 NazzyDragon

NazzyDragon

Builder

• Builder
  • 22 posts
  • minecraft:
    NazzyDragon

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

You guys had better hurry up. It won't be long before these babies will hatch and I want them to look good. :(

Spoiler

Lol! I wonder if they WILL hatch. Would you like a custom skin? :( I have a robo enderdragon to work on before anything else though. They asked me to base it after the flying thingy in the movie Nine.. Never seen the movie, had to look up videos for it.

#8 NazzyDragon

NazzyDragon

Builder

• Builder
  • 22 posts
  • minecraft:
    NazzyDragon

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:04 PM

FUS RO DAH!

I made Alduin! xD

Posted Image

Download: Click here for Alduin Dragon Skin~

I hope it looks okay, I have NEVER played Skyrim, and I had a hard time finding good reference pictures... Really hard time.

#9 Bullpockey

Bullpockey

The Polish Bull

• Builder
  • 545 posts
  • minecraft:
    Bullpockey

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:09 PM

You got the Wyvern style of dragon right, and the color of the webbing of the wings.
Only thing off is the body color, which is just as black as the Enderdragon itself.
Amazing job though.

#10 NazzyDragon

NazzyDragon

Builder

• Builder
  • 22 posts
  • minecraft:
    NazzyDragon

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:12 PM

You got the Wyvern style of dragon right, and the color of the webbing of the wings.
Only thing off is the body color, which is just as black as the Enderdragon itself.
Amazing job though.

I couldn't find a good picture, and the ones I did find had more of a dark brownish-add-a-little-yellow-to-the-mix-so-it's-kinda-greenish skin color.. so I used them.

Posted Image

This does not look black to me :shock: This was my reference.

#11 Bullpockey

Bullpockey

The Polish Bull

• Builder
  • 545 posts
  • minecraft:
    Bullpockey

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:13 PM

I couldn't find a good picture, and the ones I did find had more of a dark brownish-add-a-little-yellow-to-the-mix-so-it's-kinda-greenish skin color.. so I used them.

Your right, some pictures I see are misleading from his look in the actual game.

#12 NazzyDragon

NazzyDragon

Builder

• Builder
  • 22 posts
  • minecraft:
    NazzyDragon

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:38 PM

Your right, some pictures I see are misleading from his look in the actual game.

Eeyup.

I went ahead with the statue colors. They looked the best to me, and I figured the point would get across anyhow. Next up is a mech dragon based off the movie Nine, then I'm doing a super secret skin~

#13 HeadPikachu

HeadPikachu

"Something, hostage...Maybe tacos?"

• Builder
  • 200 posts
  • minecraft:
    HeadPikachu

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:40 AM

Well, if we're sharing Enderdragon skins in here, here is my pathetic attempt at reskinning one, along with some other End elements. It's obviously MLP-themed, although I'm not sure what inspired the Endermen. I think I got bored and made them robots, or something. The entire pack is more cartoon-y, so that's my excuse as to why it looks like a 3-year-old did it. XD

#14 NazzyDragon

NazzyDragon

Builder

• Builder
  • 22 posts
  • minecraft:
    NazzyDragon

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:52 AM

Well, if we're sharing Enderdragon skins in here, here is my pathetic attempt at reskinning one, along with some other End elements. It's obviously MLP-themed, although I'm not sure what inspired the Endermen. I think I got bored and made them robots, or something. The entire pack is more cartoon-y, so that's my excuse as to why it looks like a 3-year-old did it. XD

Not a bad Discord xD The skin is very confusing at first, good job.

#15 NazzyDragon

NazzyDragon

Builder

• Builder
  • 22 posts
  • minecraft:
    NazzyDragon

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:56 AM

I really needed to fight with myself to finish this. It doesn't look the best (to me at least), and I think I could do better (if I had time), but here it is... The robo-themed enderdragon.

Posted Image

Click to download MechDragon

I really think it's not my best work.. at all. :l but it was a request, so I had to do it.. Or at least try.

Similarity reference: Posted Image

#16 Harley

Harley

Queen of the skins

• Builder
  • 1034 posts
  • minecraft:
    harlequinnqueen

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:16 AM

Okay, these are pritty damn cool.

#17 Generic_Builder

Generic_Builder

You will remember Yorick Morrie

• Builder
  • 74 posts
  • minecraft:
    Generic_Builder

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

Are we allowed to make any requests? Because I would love to see a Steampunk Enderdragon.

#18 Squint

Squint

I don't l-like you or anything, b-baka!

• Builder
  • 3568 posts
  • minecraft:
    DinosGoR4WR

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

Looks brilliant! Also, I humbly challenge you to make one that looks like Spike.

#19 ElTioDelHarvestMoon

ElTioDelHarvestMoon

Professional with standings

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • minecraft:
    ETDHM

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

i like to challenge people...
if possible, make a celestia one (without the scales).Even better: a MOLESTIA one!
it would get EPIC with my cave story music mod :D

#20 Princess Twilight Sparkle

Princess Twilight Sparkle

A Princess :3

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

FUS RO DAH!

I made Alduin! xD

rjdqav.jpg

Download: Click here for Alduin Dragon Skin~

I hope it looks okay, I have NEVER played Skyrim, and I had a hard time finding good reference pictures... Really hard time.

want a hug for making this? i like playing skyrim i defeated alduin 2 times on diff saves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users