• Pony
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • minecraft:
    Nathan08190

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

when i try to open this in ftb this happens in the console
Spoiler

Edited by Potion Splash, 02 January 2013 - 11:57 PM.

#602 MehStrongBadMeh

MehStrongBadMeh

Princess ModPack Drill Sergeant

• Admin
  • 496 posts
  • minecraft:
    MehStrongBadMeh

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

You seem to be experiencing an issue with MCPatcher, try clicking the "Edit Modpack" button and setting MCPatcher to disabled.

#603 Dana LaBerge

Dana LaBerge

Background Pony

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • minecraft:
    Super_Dork_42

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

Nice pack. I'm running it fine by way of FTB myself, except that to me, and only to me, I show up as Daring Doo, despite uploading my working pony skin to minecraft.net and even using the ingame skin setting abilities of this pack. Any idea how I'm supposed to fix that? On the server, they said to get antisteve, but how do I make it work with FTB?

#604 MehStrongBadMeh

MehStrongBadMeh

• Admin
  • 496 posts
  • minecraft:
    MehStrongBadMeh

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:46 AM

Set your ponylevel to one if you are using a human skin. If you are using a pony skin, then something is wrong with your the trigger pixels in your skin.

#605 Dana LaBerge

Dana LaBerge

Background Pony

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • minecraft:
    Super_Dork_42

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

Set your ponylevel to one if you are using a human skin. If you are using a pony skin, then something is wrong with your the trigger pixels in your skin.

Actually, no. My skin is visible to those on the server, but not to me. They see it correctly, and I have it working just fine when I run Mine Little Pony other ways, but when I see myself it's not showing even though when others look at me they see it.

EDIT : I added Anti-Steve to the jar mods folder and that did it. Perhaps it should be included in the pack?

Edited by Steelion Ferrous, 03 January 2013 - 07:40 AM.

#606 MehStrongBadMeh

MehStrongBadMeh

• Admin
  • 496 posts
  • minecraft:
    MehStrongBadMeh

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

EDIT : I added Anti-Steve to the jar mods folder and that did it. Perhaps it should be included in the pack?

To my understanding, antisteve was accidentally made a component of MineLittlePony when we added the HD Skin feature

#607 Verdana

Verdana

Mad Scientist!

• Administrator
  • 5678 posts
  • minecraft:
    MickyNine

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

No, I added it deliberately.

#608 Dana LaBerge

Dana LaBerge

Background Pony

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • minecraft:
    Super_Dork_42

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:12 AM

Then I wonder why adding it to the FTB modpack would fix anything.

#609 Lunar Ghost

Lunar Ghost

Background Pony

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • minecraft:
    RiotGhost117

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

that was actualy what introduced me to borhoof

#610 megagamer54x

megagamer54x

For some reason yells at everyone trying to pop balloons

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • minecraft:
    mihkel99

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

nice...but i think my comp will die using this D:

Well I do not know what computer you are using, but my money is staying classic, so I have a Windows XP

#611 Tiger2127

Tiger2127

Background Pony

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • minecraft:
    Tiger2127

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

Merp.. I need to see the mods in order to select them right?

#612 Derpy Dashy

Derpy Dashy

Derpy Player

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • minecraft:
    ToxicClawify

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

I luv it, thank you for this :3

#613 TheBrony9000

TheBrony9000

Background Pony

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • minecraft:
    faloosh

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

I cannot connect to the Brohoof.com

#614 Tom_EN

Tom_EN

Badmin

• Admin
  • 3281 posts
  • minecraft:
    Tom_EN

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

I cannot connect to the Brohoof.com

That is probably because you are still a guest, meaning that you have not been promoted to free-builder yet. There are limited slots for guests in-game so you would have to wait and rejoin at a later time. This should not be related to the Modpack.

Edited by Tom_EN, 05 January 2013 - 12:47 AM.

#615 Dana LaBerge

Dana LaBerge

Background Pony

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • minecraft:
    Super_Dork_42

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

I've been trying for two days, and there's never more than a couple dozen people online, even though there's room for a lot more. Is there a way to get more guest spots? This is really annoying. I mean, how am I to get promoted if I can't get online in the first place?

#616 dobbysocks

dobbysocks

leaving dont make a fuss i wasnt special :P

• Builder
  • 36 posts
  • minecraft:
    dobbysocks

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

I've been trying for two days, and there's never more than a couple dozen people online, even though there's room for a lot more. Is there a way to get more guest spots? This is really annoying. I mean, how am I to get promoted if I can't get online in the first place?

guest spots were droped becuase it was alot of work trying to keep them in track and to behave as i have seen alot of guests trolling or using caps or just messing about so its probably a good idea to keep the guest number down for now

#617 Savis117

Savis117

Background Pony

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • minecraft:
    xXSavisXx

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Love how the installer has "Bab seed" instrumental. Shocked me a bit to be honest

#618 Hazzat

Hazzat

Over Yonder

• Admin
  • 4861 posts
  • minecraft:
    Hazzat

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

We can change the guest slots whenever we like, but please understand that a lot of people makes the server very difficult to handle. If we could have loads of people on and keep up with it all, we would, but it's often necessary for the cap to be lowered drastically if there isn't a huge number of admins around.

#619 fireking31

fireking31

being badass is just too hard these days

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • minecraft:
    fireking31

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

Love how the installer has "Bab seed" instrumental. Shocked me a bit to be honest

same but i still sang to it...sort of

#620 Dana LaBerge

Dana LaBerge

Background Pony

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • minecraft:
    Super_Dork_42

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

We can change the guest slots whenever we like, but please understand that a lot of people makes the server very difficult to handle. If we could have loads of people on and keep up with it all, we would, but it's often necessary for the cap to be lowered drastically if there isn't a huge number of admins around.

guest spots were droped becuase it was alot of work trying to keep them in track and to behave as i have seen alot of guests trolling or using caps or just messing about so its probably a good idea to keep the guest number down for now

I get that, but it's kind of ridiculous when there is like right now, 64 people on out of 142 slots and nobody can get on because of it. Only 4 slots seems like more of an insult than anything, if you ask me. There's almost never any slots. Then if you want to get off for a second, maybe because your game is having issues, good luck getting back on. Still, this isn't the place to talk about this. Sorry, MehStrongBadMeh.

Edited by Steelion Ferrous, 05 January 2013 - 09:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users