#443 Zayles

Zayles

Background Pony

• Builder
  • 107 posts
  • minecraft:
    ConFusedLev

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

I had a suggestion: Maybe there should be some sort of option where you can change the ponylevel via button.

#444 Verdana

Verdana

Mad Scientist!

• Administrator
  • 5678 posts
  • minecraft:
    MickyNine

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Yeah I will probably add that to my next major update of Mine Little Pony as I'll be adding a new GUI for other reasons...

#445 Distortion_

Distortion_

Quite exquisite indeed.

• Builder
  • 2325 posts
  • minecraft:
    Distortion_

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

holy crap. they are spamming updates like crazy. keeping the modpack outdated. ugh.

#446 DJ P0k3m0n

DJ P0k3m0n

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ /’’’)*(‘’’\ ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ

• Builder
  • 500 posts
  • minecraft:
    kingpandeno

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

hey i just instaled the mod pack and my tools look so pixalated

#447 SilverOtter

SilverOtter

This forum is full of Necromancers

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 582 posts
  • minecraft:
    Pythonal

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

hey i just instaled the mod pack and my tools look so pixalated

Known bug. HD Texture packs have a problem with items being held by pony players.

#448 DJ P0k3m0n

DJ P0k3m0n

• Builder
  • 500 posts
  • minecraft:
    kingpandeno

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Known bug. HD Texture packs have a problem with items being held by pony players.

by pony players u mean skins cause if so i wasnts wearing my pony skin

#449 SilverOtter

SilverOtter

This forum is full of Necromancers

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 582 posts
  • minecraft:
    Pythonal

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

by pony players u mean skins cause if so i wasnts wearing my pony skin

It just happens. MineLP messes around with lots of the rendering code of held items.

#450 DJ P0k3m0n

DJ P0k3m0n

• Builder
  • 500 posts
  • minecraft:
    kingpandeno

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

It just happens. MineLP messes around with lots of the rendering code of held items.

oh ok

#451 Verdana

Verdana

Mad Scientist!

• Administrator
  • 5678 posts
  • minecraft:
    MickyNine

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Actually, it sort of doesn't any more, I haven't included a custom ItemRenderer for a long time so I'm not sure why people are still seeing this. Can you list all the mods and texture pack you are using please? Or is is just The Brony Modpack with all mods, and any HD texture pack?

#452 DJ P0k3m0n

DJ P0k3m0n

• Builder
  • 500 posts
  • minecraft:
    kingpandeno

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Actually, it sort of doesn't any more, I haven't included a custom ItemRenderer for a long time so I'm not sure why people are still seeing this. Can you list all the mods and texture pack you are using please? Or is is just The Brony Modpack with all mods, and any HD texture pack?

i was useing only the mod pack and this texture pack http://www.planetmin...lightly-modern/

#453 Verdana

Verdana

Mad Scientist!

• Administrator
  • 5678 posts
  • minecraft:
    MickyNine

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

Thanks, I'll take another look at what causes it (I guess it must be MCPatcher).

#454 DJ P0k3m0n

DJ P0k3m0n

• Builder
  • 500 posts
  • minecraft:
    kingpandeno

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Thanks, I'll take another look at what causes it (I guess it must be MCPatcher).

kk thanks for looking into it micky

#455 Killjoy

Killjoy

[](/sbstare)

• Builder
  • 1317 posts
  • minecraft:
    killjoy1221

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

The voxelMenu doesn't seem to work with the autojoin mod. It works just fine if I use the regular multiplayer menu, but not when I use the "Connect to..." button. There's no relevant log info. I'm also using the forge version.

#456 Whistle

Whistle

Me loves potatos

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • minecraft:
    Buckeyeband2

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

hey this is really cool but is there a way I can de-install these mods I mean its awesome but.....what if I want to play M.C without ponies spazing out running around on a pvp server ( yes the people on the pvp servers I play on just spaz around clicking) and with all the ponies and names around I get dizzy :(

#457 Killjoy

Killjoy

[](/sbstare)

• Builder
  • 1317 posts
  • minecraft:
    killjoy1221

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

hey this is really cool but is there a way I can de-install these mods I mean its awesome but.....what if I want to play M.C without ponies spazing out running around on a pvp server ( yes the people on the pvp servers I play on just spaz around clicking) and with all the ponies and names around I get dizzy :(

I researched a way to do that a week ago. All you need to do is find the mods you want to have installed and zip the contents of the jar folder inside. Then all you have to do is change the .zip extension to .litemod. Some other mods need to be installed directly to the jar. To find out, just find any file named liteloader*.class

You will need to install liteloader in the required mods folder.
For the mods that don't use liteloader, I like to use Magic Launcher to load them.

#458 Whistle

Whistle

Me loves potatos

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • minecraft:
    Buckeyeband2

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

I researched a way to do that a week ago. All you need to do is find the mods you want to have installed and zip the contents of the jar folder inside. Then all you have to do is change the .zip extension to .litemod. Some other mods need to be installed directly to the jar. To find out, just find any file named liteloader*.class

You will need to install liteloader in the required mods folder.
For the mods that don't use liteloader, I like to use Magic Launcher to load them.

ok see. me no understand all this mod folder and winrar stuff and it, makes me wanna puke as much as many many, like 118 ponies and nametags going across the screen. please explain in an easier way that I might understand.

+ I can't install mods.
tho I do apprecaite the help :D

Edited by Buckeyeband2, 01 December 2012 - 07:26 AM.

#459 Killjoy

Killjoy

[](/sbstare)

• Builder
  • 1317 posts
  • minecraft:
    killjoy1221

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

ok see. me no understand all this mod folder and winrar stuff and it, makes me wanna puke as much as many many, like 118 ponies and nametags going across the screen. please explain in an easier way that I might understand.

+ I can't install mods.
tho I do apprecaite the help :D

This time, I'm only going to answer your original question. Turning off ponies.

In your minecraft directory, go to mods/minelittlepony. In there, there's a text file called MineLittlePony.properties. Open it with notepad.

On the 5th line, it says "ponylevel=2". 2 means only ponies. Change it to 1 for both ponies and humans. Change it to 0 for only Humans.

And by the way, the only way others can tell if you're a pony is if they have the mine little pony mod installed.

Edited by killjoy1221, 01 December 2012 - 07:50 AM.

#460 darknessninja575

darknessninja575

Background Pony

• Pony
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • minecraft:
    darknessninja575

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

I have tried hoof step noises in the past and always get annoyed by them after a while. In the show, the ponies hoofs usually make rather quiet noises that are barely distinguishable from the the default step noise. On the other hand, it would be fun to add in the spring noise Pinkie makes when she hops around.

this music pack maker plains on adding sounds maybe it could be used? http://www.planetmin...music-makeover/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users